Saturday 30 August 2014

Jam's Day 3 ~



Yea so we skipped Day 1 and 2 because we OBVIOUSLY SMILE EVERYDAY, being friendly people and all. Of course.

So for Day 3, it's complimenting your body. How we're doing it though, is to write 'em for each other because it's just pure awkward to love yourself online.

This is so easy hoho cos Jam is so pretty.

Hallo Jam! I love your skin which is always so smooth and pimple-free~ It's so fair, like you never get tanned!

And I love your hair ~ <3 like really really. It's so non-frizzy and manageable and it just falls really prettily and glamorously, like them movie stars. Have you seen your pictures? Haha so glamour can. Jelly muchous hohoho.

Haha hmm I actually like your smile, the kind with your teeth haha. :D Hope you'll smile more and flash them pearly whites :)))

Lastly, I like the way you wear your dresses! You dress really well and you just look good haha. It's so awks for me and some people just look like they try to hard but you do it so effortlessly yo. You should totally do 'how to be a girl' makeup and dress up tutorials cos you're absolutely qualified!

You're actually really pretty you know. Some of your DPs are real gorgeous and when you don't think so sometimes, I just do a double take and I'm like, are you seeing what I'm seeing??? Hahaha. So yes, love yourself you pretty girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment